Metal-Free Dental Restorations – Denton, TX
Beautiful and Strong Smile Repair Options
Chipped, cracked, broken, damaged, or decayed teeth can not only affect your appearance and confidence to smile, but they can also lead to additional oral health issues. Without restoring a damaged or decayed tooth, you’re putting your smile at risk for additional decay, pain, and even tooth loss. Thankfully, Dr. Dhiren Ahir offers metal-free dental restorations in Denton here at Prime Dentistry. Keep reading or call us to learn about our different treatment options and how we can restore strength and beauty to your smile.
Why Choose Prime Dentistry for Metal-Free Dental Restorations?
- Enhanced Imaging to Ensure Accurate Results
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology & Facility
- We Care About Patients’ Comfort
What Are Metal-Free Dental Restorations?
When your dental structure is affected by damage, decay, or injury, there are various options to repair your smile. At Prime Dentistry, our restorations are metal-free, which means our dental crowns, bridges, fillings, inlays, and onlays are made from high-quality ceramic. The main reason we offer these options is that you can receive a restoration that looks as natural and beautiful as possible. Dental ceramic mimics the look and feel of your original teeth, resulting in a seamless smile repair.
Benefits of Metal-Free Dental Restorations
We offer metal-free dental restorations to our patients because of these unique advantages:
- Appearance: Made with 100% tooth-colored materials, our restorations are indistinguishable from the rest of your smile.
- Hypoallergenic: For those allergic or sensitive to metal, our restorations eliminate the possibility of having an adverse reaction.
- Longevity: Our restorations are built to last ten years or longer with proper care and maintenance.
Types of Metal-Free Dental Restorations
We have various types of metal-free restorations, and the kind that you need will depend on the condition of your smile. These options include:
- Dental Crowns – For a weakened, damaged, misshapen, or heavily decayed tooth, we will use an all-ceramic dental crown. This restoration is designed to cover the entire visible portion of your tooth, and we can match the exact size, shape, and shade of your natural smile!
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – For tooth decay, we can provide tooth-colored fillings. This material is made of a composite resin that matches the shade of your smile. Once placed, we can polish your fillings to reflect light the same way as your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges – If you’re missing a tooth, we can use a dental bridge to literally “bridge the gap.” It is held in place with a dental crown on either side. The best part is that this restoration is built to last, and it will help you chew all of your favorite foods confidently.
- Inlays & Onlays – For cases of tooth decay that are too extensive for fillings, but not serious enough for crowns, we can place inlays and onlays. These are considered indirect restorations because they are created and then placed on the tooth instead of filling the inside.
If you’re wondering about which restoration you may need, the best way to know is to visit our office for a consultation. Dr. Dhiren Ahir will carefully examine your smile and the affected area before making the best recommendation. From there, he will develop your personalized treatment plan, getting you back to smiling with health and beauty! Call our office today to get started.